This page includes rules and guidelines for using the forum. Administrators have the final interpretation of these rules, and at their discretion they may modify or delete posts without warning that do not comply. If you observe any violation of these rules, please report the post and alert the administrators at sfymf.org/contact.
Considering the real-time nature of the forum, neither SF YMF nor its administrators assume any legal liability or responsibility for the accuracy, copyrights, completeness, or usefulness of any information, document, link, or post disclosed within this forum. All content submitted to this forum express the views and opinions of the author and not necessarily SF YMF or its administrators. Additionally, any reference to SF YMF or its administrators does not imply their endorsement or recommendation.
1. Do not post forum spam or links to spam.
2. Do not post off-topic material (i.e. not scholarship opportunities).
3. Do not post sensitive information.
4. Do not post (links to) copyrighted material, unless you are the copyright holder.
5. Do not post obscene or abusive material.
6. Do not harass, insult, or taunt other forum members. Be respectful, and no trolling!
7. Do not impersonate other forum members or administrators.
8. Do not double post (post the same message twice in one thread) or cross post (place the same message across several threads).
General Post Guidelines
Important things to mention for scholarship postings:
1. Scholarship Name
2. Scholarship Prize
3. Scholarship Description
4. Scholarship Requirement
5. Application Links
6. Application Deadlines
General Title Guidelines
Please label the post title in the following format (comma separated):
[Scholarship Name], [Deadline (M/D/YYYY)]
If you have questions, please contact the administrators at sfymf.org/contact.